Thursday, January 7, 2010

Swap for Leadership


Good morning from WARM Phoenix! I am in Phoenix for Stampin'Up!'s annual Leadership convention. I spent yesterday evening doing make and takes and will post those when I get home. I met so many of my fellow StampinAddicts who were at a dinner last night. I love that site. To can find out more by clicking on the Stampin Addicts button on the right side of the site.

On to the swap. I wanted something simple because I wasn't going to make many of them. I am in a candy wrapper swap this afternoon and will be coming home with over 40 new projects for all of you.

The supplies for this card are: Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Stazon Jet Black ink, Whisper White and Pixi Pink cardstock. I added Basic Black 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and used my Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet Folder and the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslet. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails