Saturday, June 27, 2009

Flower Pot Card


The flower pot cards have been all over the place, including here. Patty Bennett (are you seeing a pattern here) has come up with another wonderful way to use the flowerpot. She had a great card on her blog that uses a smaller flowerpot. Here is my version. I used the new color Dusty Durango which will be available NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!! It also used Dusty Durango ink and marker. I used Kraft cardstock for the first layer and sponged the edges with Dusty Durango. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes which also will be available on July 1st. I added a Celery Cord button. The stamp set for the flowers is Bloomin' Beautiful. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. is this cool or what. I love how you did this. makes it look like a real potted plant. so neat for the one with green thumb.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails