Sunday, December 20, 2009

Secret Elf day 4, 5, 6, and 7





Thursday was day 4 of the 12 days of Christmas swap. My secret Elf gave me a container of Corduroy buttons. I just love buttons and will put these to good use.


Friday was day 5 and I received the most soft gloves. With winter upon us they will be put to use everyday. Thank you Elf

Saturday was day 6. The gift I received was an altered Altoid tin with a Starbucks gift card inside. She knows me well. I live on Starbucks Caramel Machaitto's.

Today is day 7 and todays gift is a beautiful box with a spool of SU's green grosgrain ribbon. Always need that. I have such a fantastic Elf, she gives me everything I want.

My pictures are in reverse order, but they still show you the wonderful gifts. I am so spoiled.

Enjoy my gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails