Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm home and setting up for the Openhouse


Good morning. IT'S HERE!!! My boxes of new catalogs have arrived and they are ready for you. If you've ordered from me last year the catalog is yours. If you attend the open house and place an order it's yours free. They are also available at a reduced price for those of you who attend the open house on Tuesday, July 13th from 1-3. I have special gifts for those who attend, and a free card for you to make. And since my birthday is this month we will have cake. I will have retired stamp sets, Designer Papers, ink pads, reinkers, markers, cardstock and many accessories available at a really reduced price. I can't wait to see you. Call or email your RSVP so I know how many gifts to make. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails