Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Album class

Hello. I'm pleased to say all the kits for the Love Birds albums have been purchased. I am putting together another one using the Christmas Simply Scrappin Kit. I'll post pictures when it is finished. I am going to have an all day Christmas stampin event on the first Saturday in December. I will have Christmas cards and small gift projects. I will also be offering the new album. I will be posting projects over the next few weeks. The event will be from 10-4 and you can make as many of what is offered as you can. I will have prices with the posts. I look forward to seeing many of you then. If you are long distance, the Christmas album kit and directions will be available for $30 which will include shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails