Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Thing Different


One of the challenges from my uplines is to make one thing different to improve my business. My One Thing is to try and blog more. To show you more of what I'm doing and what we will be doing in classes. Over the next few days I am going to share some of the fabulous swap cards I received from Leadership and a swap at StampinAddicts. Todays picture is of me getting ready to board the buses to the Manager's Reception at Leadership. I made Manager this year because of all of you and I am so thankful. We went to the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville and had an experience I will never forget. Thank you all!!

Don't forget to get your orders in during Sale-A-Bration. FREE items for each $50 of your order. Plus if your order is $150 or more you will earn FREE Hostess only product and $FREE hostess dollars. Call or email today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails