Friday, July 15, 2011

Convention announcements

Oh my goodness....this convention is a whirlwind for the brain. No pictures since I left the attachment that puts my camera card into the laptop. But I will have them when I get home. I was chosen to go on stage and try and guess where the next mini incentive trip will be. I didn't guess correctly, but just to be chosen was wonderful.

Lots of announcements. Incentive trip, which I hope to win with your help, is to Fiji. How exciting. AND we have a Simply Scoring. That is a 12 x 12 pad with lines to score our paper up to every 1/8th inch. I am so excited to show you this at our next stamp camp. Lots of new stamps and papers in the new Holiday Mini that will be ready September 1st. Call or email to reserve your copy.

More later, classes begin today for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails