Friday, September 9, 2011

I REALLY need your help!!

I have a huge favor to ask of you. If you are thinking about placing a Stampin’Up! Order, could you do it this month. I am dangerously close to losing my title, and therefore will not be able to attend the Manager’s reception in San Antonio in January. I have a special little gift for anyone who places a $25.00 order or more. I have a super special gift for anyone who places a $250.00 order. I appreciate your business anytime, but this month is critical for me.

Don’t forget about my ribbon, Designer Paper, and Mini embellishments shares also going on this month. Call me at 330-719-4152 or email: dixiefinn@neo.rr.com for more information. Thank you for everything you do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails