Thursday, February 23, 2012

Last Tuesday of the month class - Birthday Cards


The end of the month is fast approaching. This month we are doing 3 birthday cards. I "borrowed" each of them from another demo and will give credit where I can. The class meets on Tuesday, February 28th at either 10 am or 6 pm. Cost is $10. Please RSVP by Sunday so I know how many to cut.

This is the first card we will be making and I borrowed it from Dannie Graves. I changed the colors slightly and the ribbon. I just love this card and I hope you will too.

Dixie

Stamps: On your Birthday
Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, Navy grosgrain Ribbon
Big Shot: Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Fun Flowers Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails