Friday, June 29, 2012

REALLY need new recruits

I find myself in need of 3 new recruits. The Stampin’Up! special is $99.00 to join and you pick the $125.00 in products for your kit. During June, new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customizable Starter Kit, they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $48 in additional FREE products! AND if you join by tomorrow you will also get to attend my Christmas card class on the 3rd Monday of the month (August-November) for FREE!!!! Your commitment as a demonstrator is $300 a quarter, which works out to be one workshop every 3 months. I am more than willing to help you with these. Don’t wait, call me today and we can get you started. 330-719-4152.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails