Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sorry for no new posts

I've been visiting my daughter in New Hampshire for the last week. I've not posted anything because I want to get you excited about the upcoming special to join Stampin'Up! All new demo's who sign up during the month of August will get the wonderful Halloween frame project above. I will get one too so we can make them together. IF you are long-distance we can OoVoo and complete them. Call or email me today to get your paperwork started tomorrow. I WANT IT NOW! Purchase the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit and receive everything you need to complete the Howl-O-Ween Printer's Tray Project Kit featured above as a FREE product bonus! As a benefit to having attended the Stampin' Up! Convention, this offer is available to anyone who joins my group starting NOW! Offer ends August 31. The Howl-O-Ween Printer's Tray Project Kit includes: Products (shown on the right in photo above) needed to create the adorable project (on the left). Ink and clear blocks not included. You will receive the Stampin' Up! Toxic Treats stamp set (Holiday Catalog) in your choice of wood or clear-mount. Also included is a full pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, full Baker's Twine and partial products (enough to create the project) of the ribbon and buttons shown. The Howl-O-Ween project kit isn't offered anywhere else. Be sure to take advantage of this special offer in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails