Saturday, July 19, 2014

REALLY need your help this year.

Hello everyone, The 2016 incentive trip from Stampin’Up was just announced. Cruise to France, Italy and Spain! Wow!! I need 100 people to order $400 during the next 12 months. I hope I can count on you all!!! That is one way I can earn the trip. I can also earn the points by having recruits and having them promote. I need 40,000 points by June 30th 2015. If you are long distance and want to have a party I will come to you…if you can get 3 other friends to have parties too. You can always place your order on my website, www.dixiefinn.stampinup.net, anytime day or night. Remember, you will pay 10% or $6.95 for shipping, whichever is more. If you have a small order email me and I’ll add it to a group order. I can also work with you on Shower invitations/door prizes, Wedding invitations, Baby shower invites/door prizes, Graduation cards/favors…anything you think you will need. I’ll post my point total on the 1st of each month beginning August 1st. I will have freebies each month for orders and will give new recruits 6 months free classes. I’m excited to begin this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails