Friday, July 24, 2009

More Birthday Cards


Hello. Here are three more birthday cards that came in the mail today. I love them, especially the one stamped on tissue paper. Such vibrant colors. Thank you everyone for thinking of me. A reminder, my New Catalog Open House is tomorrow from 10-3. You can come anytime during those hours. The make and take and a couple of goodies I have for you to make will take about 30 minutes. There will be drawings for door prizes, but you do not need to be present to win. Orders over $50.00 will earn another ticket. Bring someone who hasn't ordered from me before and earn 5 extra tickets. Sign up to be a demonstrator and earn 10 extra tickets. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love your cards you received. how do you stamp on tissue paper?? can you show that one??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails