Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scrap Class


Good morning. Once a year I have a FREE class. You just need to bring your base cardstock and you can use any of my scrap paper and any ink or stamp. It's a way to give back to my students who have helped me have a great year. This is a picture of all my scraps just waiting for you to put them to good use.

A reminder: You can join the In-Color club at anytime. It is $25 a month for 6 months and you get the following each month:

Stamp Pad and reinker
4 sheets each regular and textured 12x12 cardstock
6 sheets each regular and textured 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock
5 yards of dotted ribbon
Current months color marker (yea we have in color markers this year)

Call or email to join the club. Check out my Stampin'Up! website for my current class schedule. I need all your help to earn the Cruise in May 2011 to ALASKA!

ALL orders placed during Convention, which is August 5th thru the 8th, will receive FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. wow, look at the load of scraps you have there girl. I love the scraps you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails