Friday, August 21, 2009

And now the star of our show

Good morning. Today we talk about the fabulous stamps Stampin'Up! has created. Our stamps come unmounted with the picture "sticker" and the wooden blocks. They are die cut so all you do is peel and press. This gives you the decision on where to mount it on the block. Some people like to put them in the middle, others like me like to put them on the right side. It helps me know where to stamp. But I love that I have the choice. The rubber is the highest quality I've seen and you don't have to pound the stamp into the stamp pad and then use all your weight to press onto the cardstock. It's a press and lift. So easy. This post concludes our Stampin 101 class. Call or email if you have any questions. dixiefinn@neo.rr.com

Again I want to send you to StampinAddicts for fantastic videos, discussions, and a fabulous gallery.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails