Saturday, August 8, 2009

No Flowers Swap


Good morning. Jen at StampinAddicts hosted a no flowers swap at convention. I didn't go to convention, but was able to participate because of my wonderful convention buddy, JEN! I chose to case the card at the top of page 62 in our fabulous idea book & catalog.

The supplies used are: Cheers to you Stamp Set, Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Confetti White, Kraft, More Mustard, and Real Red card stock. Chocolate Chip textured card stock, Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin' Pad, VersaMark pad, Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Silver brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1 3/8 circle punch.

Our catalog is full of wonderful samples. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. not bad for not using flowers. that is hard if I say so myself. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails