Saturday, October 24, 2009

My first MDS card


Good morning. I just love our new "My Digital Studio". I've finished my certification program and one of the requirements was to create and print a project. Mine is this Halloween card. Some of the greatest uses is you can create calendars or albums and have them finished and professionally printed and bound. A fantastic gift that will be so personal.

I also use it to "create" my projects first to see how the finished project looks before I cut into my cardstock and Designer Paper. Saves a lot of wasted time and product.

Now for some exciting news. Between now and November 30, 2009 host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97) when you use your free hostess dollars!

AND I will be having a FREE MDS beginners class sometime in December. You get MDS for half price with your workshop and a free class on how to use it. How fantastic is that!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card, your halloween creations have been fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails