Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Turkey Treat Cup


Good morning. Don't you just love this time of year. Halloween is my favorite, not for the candy or trick or treating, but for the change in leaves and the chill in the air here in Northern Ohio. And I love Stampin'Up! stamps for Halloween. My next favorite is Thanksgiving and the project I have to share today is a case from Connie Collins at Constantly Stamping. I love our new treat cups (12 for $2.95, item number 116802) and you can see how creative you can be. These would be cute for place holders at your Thanksgiving dinner. Call or email today for the supply list and to place your order. Beginning next week I will have the full supply lists following each project. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute turkey this is. this would look nice on the table as a decoration. so easy for kids to make also. love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails