Friday, December 31, 2010

Leadership 3-D Swaps


Happy New Year's Eve. Today's post is my 3-d swap for Leadership. Leadership is a get together for demonstrators who have achieved Senior Supervisor and above. Thanks to my wonderful downline and all of you, I made Manager this year. I will be attending a special reception for Managers and above and will report on that next month. I will be away for Leadership from January 12th through the 16th. I am offering a very special gift to anyone who places an online order, here,while I am gone.

Here is the 3-d swap I will be taking with me. These are so cute and so easy. I used the two tags die for the Big Shot and placed the folded edge just below the cut line. I then used the apple from the Level 1 Hostess set. There is a magnet on both sides underneath. You then just place the bookmark over the page you are reading and it saves your place. So easy. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on making manager. have fun at the shin-dig. love the magnets

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails