Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sorry for no new posts

I have been busy cutting for my Christmas Buffet yesterday and time just got away from me. Thank you everyone who came. Monica and Randy came again this year and Randy has improved so much. It is enjoyable to see someone create something they love.

I have been fighting a sinus infection and major asthma problems. My students just love to share at this time of the year. Because of my illnesses I will not be posting anything new until at least the 18th...first day of Winter vacation.

Making swaps for Leadership in January, I will post those during break. Thank you all again for visiting. Your comments mean alot to me so I am offering some blog candy. It will be some new rubber...leave me a comment about what you have enjoyed seeing this year. Good luck.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the albums and the banners. I may not be into albums much but every now and then I do have to do one and for me it seems right to do one in a class with you. thats why I love your albums.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails