Thursday, October 25, 2012

Class list for the rest of the year.

I’m sending a list of my upcoming classes. Please call or email ASAP as they have been filling up fast. Last Monday of the Month (October): 3 cards for $10.00. Class times: 10:00 am and 7:00 pm….morning class is filled. Thursday, November 15: Ornament class $10.00. Class times: 10:00 am and 6 pm. Last Monday of the Month (November): 3 cards for $10.00. Class times: 10:00 am and 7:00 pm Thursday, November 29th: Big Shot Bonus. Class fee is FREE if you’ve purchased a big shot from me or $10.00 if you have not. We will create 3 projects using the big shot die Petite Pocket. Bring your big shot and die if you have it. Sunday, December 9: Free Crop from 12-5. Bring your unfinished projects. There will be make and takes and a Holiday Sale. Purchase gifts for your family, friends, or yourself. Retired stamps and accessories will also be available for sale. Location to be determined. I’ll send out location around the first of December. There are some wonderful upcoming specials from Stampin'Up!. I will post them as they become available. Thank you all so much for making my business such a success. I am still looking for people to join my downline and take advantage of everything Stampin'Up! has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails