Friday, October 19, 2012

I See you!!

A friend on Facebook, Sheila, was going to have a class using the big shot and Petite Pocket Die. I loved the ideas she was teaching and asked for directions. Instead, we Facetimed the class. It was fabulous. One of her students created the projects in front of her iPad and I followed along. This was a wonderful example of the sharing that goes on between Stampin'Up! demonstrators. I love what I do and am so happy that others are willing to share. This is a mini scrapbook we created using the Petite Pocket Bigz XL die. We also used the Two Tags Bigz die to create the inserts. The colors used were: Starfruit card stock and ribbon, Soft Suede and Tangerine Tango card stock, and Comfort Cafe Designer Paper. We used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to hold the parts together. Thank you Sheila for your willingness to share. I'll post the other projects as I finish them. I am going to be offering a Bigshot Bonus class on the last Thursday of the Month, 6:00 pm only. If you've purchased a bigshot from me your first 2 classes are FREE! If you haven't purchased one your class cost and the cost from January on will be $10 for 3 projects. You will need to bring your Big Shot to class each time. I will have mine available for those who haven't purchased one YET!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails