Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow letters for the Banner


Good snowy morning. The last letters for the Let it Snow banner are S N O W. I hope you have enjoyed this banner. I have 2 kits left, each $20 if picked up locally and $24.95 if mailed in a bubble envelope.

The next banner class will be Saturday, January 16th at 10:00 am. The class fee will be $20 and the kits will be the same price, with shipping extra. There are 5 spots available at this time. The papers will be Whisper White, Real Red, and the Sending Love Specialty Designer paper. There will also be at least one of the new Love Epoxy Brads.

Stampin'Up! has announced a slight delay in mailing out the Occasions mini catalog and the sale.a.bration catalog. You can view each on my Stampin'Up! website. For every $50 you purchase you get a free product of your choice from the sale a bration catalog. Contact me today to get your copy. Copies will be mailed to those of you who placed an order with me within the last 3 months.

I will be leaving on Wednesday morning for warm (I hope) Phoenix Arizona for Stampin'Up!s Leadership convention. I will be posting updates from there for the rest of the week. I can't wait to see the wonderful products we will have in the future.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails