Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine candy holders

Good Saturday afternoon. Once again a week has gone past and I've not posted. I finally figured out what was wrong with my camera and will be taking pictures this afternoon and will post the candy holders we made this morning.

I have a confession to make. When Stampin'Up! announced they were coming out with clear mount blocks for our fabulous rubber stamps I was not happy. I'd tried another company's product and found it very inferior. Well.....I bought several stamp sets to try so I would have knowledge for you, my customers, and I"M IN LOVE!!! They are wonderful and have helped so much in placing the image on the cardstock. It is still our fabulous rubber with a new "holder". Call me for a free demonstration of this super new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails