Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentine card class with box


Oh my goodness. No posts in almost a week. I am so sorry. I have no excuse. However, I do have good news to share.

On Saturday, January 23rd I am teaching a Valentine card class with a box to hold your 8, yes 8 cards. The class cost is $15.00 and is limited to 6. Your payment will reserve your chair. Payment must be received by Wednesday, January 20th. You will make 4 cards of 2 designs plus the box. I can't wait to get my classes going again. Hope to see you on Saturday.

The picture today is of a Stampin'Up! card tree I bought at Leadership. I do not know if it will be in the new catalog.

Also, on Saturday, January 30th we are having our second annual candy holder workshop. You will make 4 holders plus the candy for $12.00. Payment must be received by Saturday, January 23rd and will hold your chair. Class size limited to 8.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails